Do not worry.
You are not the only one having financial difficulties. Over 100,000 individuals, each year, face this situation and decide to consult with a Licensed Insolvency Trustee to find the right solution to their problems.
Who is a Licensed Insolvency Trustee?
A Licensed Insolvency Trustee is an individual/and/or a corporation licensed by the Federal government to conduct the bankruptcy process while representing the mass of creditors, even though he is chosen by the bankrupt.
A Licensed Insolvency Trustee is an officer of the court who assures the rights of the creditor and of the debtor are respected.
All Licensed Insolvency Trustees are governed by the Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act. A Licensed Insolvency Trustee cannot be discharged from his administration of an estate without court and/or Official Receiver’s approval, who will review the Licensed Insolvency Trustee’s administration, including his fees and disbursements.
Many warning signs exist to identify financial difficulties. If you answer yes to one or more of the following questions, you should think about contacting one of our professionals to evaluate your financial situation.
- Are financial troubles affecting your family life, your ability to work and/or adding an overall sense of daily stress?
- Are you staying awake at night worrying about your finances?
- Taking cash advances from one credit card to pay another?
- Are you cutting down on necessities such as nutritious food, medications, etc. to meet your financial obligations?
- Do you borrow money to make ends meet?
- Do you postpone payment of certain monthly obligations (rent, insurance, etc.)?
- Do you only pay the minimum amount required on credit cards?
- Do you use your credit cards for life necessities (groceries, etc.)?
- Have you reached or exceeded the limit on your credit cards?
- Do your creditors harass you to receive payment?
- Have you received threats of being sued or having your assets seized?
How can DEVLETIAN & ASSOCIATES help?
If you have answered “yes” to any of the above questions, you may need the assistance of an insolvency professional to help you take charge of your finances. Bankruptcy is not always necessary when you have poor financial health and large debt loads.
Talking to a Licensed Insolvency Trustee you will discover ways you can pay your debts off and recover your financial freedom. DEVLETIAN & ASSOCIATES INC. will look at all of your options and help you through these difficult financial times Contact us today and learn how you can avoid bankruptcy.